Thursday 7 February 2008

New site...New Skin...

So after a terrible last week or so at Pacific and trouble with Ladbrokes tables Ive decided to take a shot at Party!! I know the games could be a lot tougher but with the help of Spadeye!! I intend to hunt down those fish.
Spadeeye, is however the most annoying program ive ever had to set up in my life, and I didnt even do most of the setting up, Hoooooof did! Now its all sorted however Ive started data mining and using the scanner and its really quite handy. I dont have enough hands on anyone yet to find the fish but In a couple of days ill have a sick Party database of fish.
My first shot at party was without stats and it went really well, I made about 3buyins in a couple of hours. Today I played again and lost the three buyins I made yesterday, There was only one buyin size pot but I lost a lot of medium and small size pots.
After going through my hands today I have come to the conclusion that there are loads of holes in my game and its actually quite annoying. Hoooooof has however given me some more insight into postflop 3-bet pot play and I think it will improve from now on. Also I seem to have turned into a bit of a river fish and am going to a lot of showdowns recently, Im going to focus a lot more on what I look people up with as I obviously not giving people enough credit.
On a positive note, I love how my party looks now after its been given a new lease of life with skins and cards and stuff, check it out bouy!!:

No comments: