Wednesday 6 February 2008

January overview.

January...my first month at mid stakes, Started amazingly. I made $11,000 in the first 11 days, sick! couldn't ask for more! Then my sick run came to an end and It started to hit home that I was now playing mid stakes. When I say playing at mid stakes I'm referring to playing with a lot more tags! The games don't seem to be that much tougher though and there are only a few tags that actually cause me any grief. I thought I would be getting pushed about a lot more than I am, but I seem to be doing a lot of the pushing around myself, whether im doing it in the right spot or not is something I need to work on.
A lot of my focus this month has been on playing 3-bet pots post flop, the best lines, and attitudes to take with individual styles of player. As well as this Hoooooof has been talking to me about balancing my lines and focusing on RANGES, also balancing the bluffs and nuts I have in different positions and making my plays less readable to villains.
I feel if I had a big enough roll for 5/10 now, It wouldn't be a good idea to move up. I think I have a lot to learn before I play with any TAG's or LAG's at a higher level.

Jan Graph:



Stats:

No comments: