Tuesday 12 February 2008

I Hate February.

Yea that's it really...February is shitty so far, One good thing happens when I run bad though...I learn new weakness and leaks in my game and I think I have found a few and am resolving them gradually.
On another note... Me and Hoooooof went up to Nottingham at the weekend to play some live cash at DuskTillDawn, a new poker club, apparently the biggest in Europe. It was pretty impressive, loads of tables with levels from £100nl ranging up to a £10-$10 Horse game, others were available a pon request. The best part about our weekend was all the fucked up stuff we saw ranging from...

A Spitting tramp woman who consistantly spat every 5 seconds as she walked past.
A real wolf on a rope near Lukes house (It wasnt a Husky it was a Wolf!
A Jew-Scope (No racist implications We had just never seen one before).
A Fat paper hoarding tramp who actually requested and took a paper from a woman on the train who was still reading it).
A Sleezeball receptionist at our hotel (she was either a serial killer, or wanting a 3 way, or was generally just a sleezy bitch).

I dunno why this last passage is linked to my facebook but I cant be assed to type it all again!

Pacific + Ladbrokes:


Party:

No comments: