Wednesday 25 June 2008

Best month ever La.. La.. LaLaLa.

Its Wednesday the 25th and Ive decided to retire for the month. I did decided this a few days ago...but played on, now however I actually have. The main reason for this is that June has been soooooo sick I don't want to ruin it. Also I head off to Ibiza on the 2nd of July and would hate a down swing just before I get on the plane.

Yea so as mentioned June is my best month ever and It has come a great time. Last month I made a loss of 10k! Which was hard to take and involved me moving down a few levels to get myself back on track. I made a fairly steady recovery this month and only really had two down swings...both on days I took shots at 5/10! For this reason Ive decided to stay at 2/4 and 3/6 untill my roll is a bit bigger. Also the games at those lower levels are so shockingly bad I think I would have a better hourly rate anyway.

Talking about bad players, Pacific has always been ridiculously soft, but lately the games at 2/4 and 3/6 are an absolute joke. Every other player is a 75/45 and I haven't seen an average table VPIP lower than 35 in a long time.

So here's my graph for June, I was aiming to play 60k hands this month in an effort to up my work ethic but this tapered out to 46k. It works out to 6 hours a day 5 days a week over 4 weeks and is more than I would usually play. The graph is missing about 3k hands and about 2.5k in profit.


Anyway that's all from me, I'm off to Ibiza, Later.

No comments: